Why you should work with us to buy
Real Estate is a complicated business. There are a million details that must be handled in a timely manner in order to provide the quality of service that you deserve. Our professional input will help you prepare your home for sale or will help “search the world over” for the home of your dreams. We have developed our own marketing plan to ensure that our clients receive exceptional real estate service… not just satisfactory, but EXCEPTIONAL!
Buying a home is certainly one of the most rewarding experiences most of us will ever have… it’s also one of the most challenging. If you’re buying for the first time, the process may seem overwhelming; and even if you have been through it several times, every move is different and presents new challenges. One clear advantage of enlisting our help is simply that you do not have to “do it alone”.
We have the training, knowledge and the experience to help you through each step of the process. That means someone who knows the process intimately is there to help you every step of the way, ensuring that every detail is handled properly. We will make the process of finding, buying, and moving into your new home as soon, quick, and enjoyable as it can be.
In addition, we represent a valuable source of information about market trends, communities, neighborhoods, and especially homes for sale throughout the area. Remember, not every seller runs an ad in the local paper or puts a sign up in the yard. We offer you access to complete and regularly updated information about every home listed by area agents through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Why you should buy a home
- Pride in Owning: Most people buy homes to have control over where they live. Although investment features are important, the psychological reasons for buying- the satisfaction of owning, the freedom from paying rent - are at least as important.
- Dislike Paying Rent: Almost 7 in 10 owners and renters admit that their dislike of paying rent was an important factor in their decision to buy. Although renting offers a lifestyle that’s nearly maintenance free, it offers you no equity, no tax benefits, and no protection against regular rent increases. Writing a rent check is like watching your hard-earned money slip away.
- Settling Down: More then 6 in 10 renters said “settling down” was an important reason to buy.
- Good Investment: 76% of owners and 69% of renters said that the investment aspect of ownership was important.
- Tax Advantages: Property taxes and qualified home interest are deductible on Schedule A for an itemized deduction.
- Long-Term Appreciation: People consider home ownership a good investment because they view it as a long-term venture. Historically,
home prices have risen at relatively steady rates.
- Leverage Investments: People borrow a great deal to buy a home,
yet they receive the full benefits of price appreciation. In the long run, investments in homes greatly outpace inflation.
- Source of Savings: Home ownership always has and continues to comprise the single largest source of savings for American households. Homeowners build equity and can borrow against it.
Buyer's Service Package Includes
We will meet to discuss your priorities, concerns, criteria, timetable, and any special needs.
The Rocky Mountain Real Estate, Inc. Buyers Book
This book is yours to keep — it is filled with helpful information on purchasing a new home.
The Search Begins!
We will aggressively apply ourselves to finding homes that meet your criteria. Below are some of the methods we use to find your home:
- Since we are members of the Boulder and Denver Multiple Listing Services,
we will search listings that meet your criteria throughout the area.
- We will Preview Homes to make sure they meet your criteria.
- We are readily available for you. Together, we can schedule home showings as frequently as you desire.
To better assist you with your home search, we will provide you with information regarding neighborhoods, schools, relocation logistics, property values, and financing.
We're with you every step of the way. We will be continuously searching and will regularly inform you of newly listed homes.
Finding Your Perfect Home
We want you to be comfortable and confident throughout the entire home shopping and buying process. Please feel free to discuss ALL of your concerns and opinions of the homes we view together. Your thoughts help us better understand what your needs are. In turn, this helps us find YOUR perfect home!
Click here to contact Rocky Mountain Real Estate for more information.